Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Mr. Grasp Biker"

     Before I continue blogging with items from MHOH7 hunt, I would like to feature first one of my favorite clothing store.... +Grasp+. And at their latest release, 3 new mesh items are at stores now; and as they were known for realistic textures and awesome styles. Also, one of Mandala's latest Summer release is the white bracelet than I'm wearing. Enjoy this awesome items while they're sizzling hot new releases from these great stores.



Styling Card:

Jacket - +Grasp+ Graphixx Tank
Tank top - +Grasp+ Leather Biker Jacket (Mesh)
Pants & Chain Belt - +Grasp+ Leather Pants -Black+Zebra (Mesh)
Boots - [Gos] Desert Boots
Ring - Finesmith Safari Ring
Left Bracelet - [Mandala] Sinra
Right Bracelet - [Mandala] Hokusai
Necklace - [Mandala] Karma




And I wanna share one nice song from one of my fave singers....

No comments:

Post a Comment